One of the team members will be representing your team, and will answer a short question during the livestream!
We show 3 pitches, then we have an interview with a 3 team representatives for each of those teams!
- 1.Decide who is going to be the team representative that will answer that question?
- 2.Test that person's mic and surroundings (we need good sound, and not too much background noise!)
Hurrah, you're selected as the team representative!
- We show 3 pitches from 3 teams, and then we take a moment to hear the answers from the representatives of those 3 teams.
- When your team's pitch is about to go up, go to the Waiting room in discord. The other 2 (or 3 in the last round) representatives will be waiting there too. Turn off your notifications.
- When it's time to answer your question, you'll get introduced to the Pitch Arena. I'll say hi, bring you on the screen – excited to hear your answer 😊. Make sure you mute the YouTube stream so we don't get feedback!
- Leave when the 3 team representatives have answered the question 😘.
- 1.Pitches of Team 1 (Bridges), 2 (ArTIFFact Control) and 3 (Simplification of election procedures) are shown
- 2.Representatives of Team 1, 2 and 3 go to the waiting room during those pitches.
- 3.Representatives of Team 1, 2 and 3 are introduced to the pitch area, and answer the question in that sequence.
- 4.They all leave at once when the answers have been given.
- 5.Next team pitches: 4, 5 and 6. During those pitches their representatives go to the waiting toom.